I was going to start the Opinion Question(s) next month, but last night I had a dream that agitated me quite a bit; and was no doubt sparked by an earlier conversation.
In this dream I was arguing with someone and telling them that ‘I don’t have to conform. I’m an individual.’ And they kept telling me that I had to conform.
So, here are the questions. Please share you thoughts in the comments section. You can answer as many of the questions as you’d like.
- Is being a conformist dangerous?
- Are we loosing out identity?
- Have we lost our individuality?
- Were we ever individuals?
- Did we ever have our own identity?