Happy New Year!! I hope you all wonderful and safe holiday season. And thanks for stopping by for the first coffee share of the new year. I look forward to spending time with you this year. My apologies, I would offer you something, but I can’t because I have yet to grocery shopping. Next time.
If we were having coffee, you’d find me on my couch recovering. Yesterday, I flew in and had the audacity to get sick on the plane. However, I was determined not to be the sick person on the plane that caused an emergency landing. So, I kept pretty quiet until I Continue reading →
This is really the tip of the iceberg with my bucket list.
11 Things Still on My Bucket List
- Achieve my ideal weight – Ideally this super easy because I’m only about 10 pounds off, but for some reason I just can’t get my butt in gear.
- Do a color run – Really how could this not be fun?
- Run a half marathon – I don’t how my leg Continue reading →
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Can you believe it – it’s the end of 2015 and the last coffee share?! I know I can’t.
I had a lot of wonderful experiences throughout the year and some not so pleasant ones, but I’m not unique in that. We’ve all had some ups and down this year and we made it through. So, I say give yourself a high-five, a fist bump, a belly bump, a booty bump or whatever you do to congratulate yourself.
Usually, I go to church with my family on Christmas Continue reading →
Well, the 12 Days of Christmas is winding down. I hope you’ve enjoyed some additional glimpses into the quirky world of Erica.
Day 10: Ten ‘Bad A$$’ (To Me) Things I’ve Ever Done
- Change a tire. Now I know this is a super practical skill that everyone should know how to do, and I had to dig deep in the recesses of my brain to remember what how to do this. The only reason I did it is because the auto club told me it was going to be over an hour and I had someplace I needed to be. But I did take it to the shop immediately to the shop immediately after my appointment to get a new tire. I did enquire within to make sure I put it on properly and (big cheese grin) I did!!
- Travel by myself. I really enjoy traveling, but I really hate traveling with others. I like to do what I want when I want and go where I want.
- Raft the Youghiogheny. I’m pretty proud of myself. A Continue reading →