I decided to change-up the 12 Days of Christmas order a bit. Today’s post is:
9 Things I’m grateful for . . .
- Being able to spend it with family and friends
- My grandmother. She’s a super strong woman and I hope that when I’m her age I still have all my faculties and am just as super fly as she is.
- Being able to give without putting myself in debt
- This is kind of a hallelujah and an Awww. That it’s warm and there is no snow.
- My sister’s lasagna. I am Garfield when it comes to lasagna.
- That I don’t have to wear ‘church clothes’ to church tomorrow.
- My sock puppet footie pajamas. (I’ll show you a picture of me in it later.)
- Gummi Bears – Haribo Gummi Bears to be exact
- I will be quite thankful for this. 3 bean chili, I shall be making tomorrow.
Whenever we have a lunch catered from Roti we always make sure to get the lemon bars. I love, love, love lemon bars. However, lately they haven’t been tasting so great. I tried another restaurants lemon bar and it tasted like cold lemon flavored wax. Not good at all. Continue reading
I don’t like to cook but will if I have to. One thing I will cook . . . Oh pish posh, I couldn’t even get that out without laughing. The one thing I will ask my sister to make for me is lasagna. I know how to make it. She’s shown me and I have made it from time to time, but I think my sister sticks her foot in it when I’m not looking because it comes out so much better than mine. Continue reading
I started doing yoga years ago. Where I worked offered work out classes and one of the classes was yoga for your back.
What?! Oh my! I must give this a try, especially since I have back pain due to my scoliosis. I’m still not super flexible when it comes to my torso, but I have good core strength. I was sad for about a year because I had to give it up because of back surgery — herniated disk sitting on my spinal cord; which I don’t think yoga would have or could have fixed. Continue reading
Hi all, I apologize in advance for this, but I’m playing NaBloPoMo catch up, so I’ll be posting a little more than usual over the next few days.
Yes, indeed I am GRATEFUL FOR WINE!!!