I have to make this coffee share short as the Broncos/Ravens game is on and I have start dinner from scratch.
Last week was a whirlwind. I went home for Labor Day weekend so I could get my car. So, I’m going to give you a super run break down of how this played out.
- I flew home to DC on Thursday and got home around midnight.
- On Friday I had a mani/pedi with my nail favorite nail tech, had an opthalmology appointment (not such good news on that front), and visited with my grammy, which was a must do if I did nothing else.
- Saturday my dad left at zero dark thirty and drove and drove and drove until we got to Jackson City, MO – about 14 hours
- Sunday we left Jackson City around 9 am and pulled into my apartment complex about 8 pm.
- Total drive time including time zone changes 25 hours.
So, let me back up just a wee little bit Continue reading