As I was going through the WordPress Daily Prompt list, I happened upon this one – Kick the Bucket. I already have a Buck List, but I think it kind of helps to let folks what you’re not going to do. You know, so they don’t ask you to do it.
- Attempt to sleep in a coffin to overcome my fear of enclosed spaces. I already know I can’t do it. I have to have a valium or two for an MRI
- Will not walk on hot coals. Those that know me know why
- Bungee Jumping. There’s something about hurling oneself off a bridge with a rubber band attached to your ankles that’s just not very appealing.
- Attend Mardi Gras. Well, maybe just the parade, but after that I’m high tailing it out of there
- Chase a tornado. Enough said.
- Be a willing participant in a magic trick. It’d be just my luck I get sawed in half and the magician can’t remember what to say or do to put me back together. Irrational fear? I think not.
- Get a nose ring, nipple ring, tongue ring, you get the picture. I remember all to well the day I got my ears pierced. I wanted to take that ear piercing gun and . . . Well, violence never solves anything.
This is my Anti-Bucket list thus far. I’m pretty sure there are more things I won’t do, but I haven’t had my morning cup of Joe yet and it’s nearly noon.