If We Were Having Coffee. . .
I’d tell you it’s official 20/20 is going
dark semi-dark for a while. Why? you may ask or maybe you did. It doesn’t matter because I’m going to tell you why anyway.
1) There’s a saying, “Be careful what you wish for.” Since I’ve been tutoring I’ve been trying to figure out how to turn it into a business. Well, maybe it’s not a business yet but it’s on its way to being something more than a volunteer position. I’ve been helping the little girl I tutor out more a couple of times a week. And I’ve been approached by a couple of other parents.
I was talking to one of my regular bus stop buddies Continue reading
I have to make this coffee share short as the Broncos/Ravens game is on and I have start dinner from scratch.
Last week was a whirlwind. I went home for Labor Day weekend so I could get my car. So, I’m going to give you a super run break down of how this played out.
- I flew home to DC on Thursday and got home around midnight.
- On Friday I had a mani/pedi with my nail favorite nail tech, had an opthalmology appointment (not such good news on that front), and visited with my grammy, which was a must do if I did nothing else.
- Saturday my dad left at zero dark thirty and drove and drove and drove until we got to Jackson City, MO – about 14 hours
- Sunday we left Jackson City around 9 am and pulled into my apartment complex about 8 pm.
- Total drive time including time zone changes 25 hours.
So, let me back up just a wee little bit Continue reading
Welp, I am. And despite Eli the ape’s prediction, it’s the Broncos for the win.