I am by no means a fashionista or the fashion police, but I do have a good eye for fashion and I have spent my fair share of years of working in clothing stores. And I spent a great deal of time dressing people for their body type.
Here are a few things to remember in my humble opinion.
Just because they make it in your size doesn’t mean you should buy it
- If you’re a size 20, you should not be wearing leggings or jeggings,
- If you’re a size 2, you should not be wearing leggings or jeggings.
- Actually, let’s face it leggings and jeggings can be a FAIL for any size
- If you’re a busty woman bypass the shrug/bolero jacket
- If you tatas are practically non-existent you, too, should avoid the shrug/bolero
A note on heels Continue reading