I don’t use the word HATE very often but when I do, it has to pretty serious.
- The people who don’t cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze
- It’s to DAMN expensive
- It’s a cesspool of germs and bacteria. I’m pretty sure if the CDC did a few swabs even they’d be surprised at what they find.
- My new favorite is how WMATA took the blue line out of service on Veterans Day. I’m sorry unlike the Federal Government, I along with hundreds of other people had to work that day. And being packed in a fucking sardine can right off the bat is not my idea of fun times. The least you – WMATA – could have done was run the Silver line on a rush hour schedule instead of every 12 minutes. What dumbass thought of this? Personally I think all the folks that came up with this genius idea should be fired. Yep the folks on the blue line got screwed again. Continue reading
One of my all time favorite holiday shows is, “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”. And tonight at 7pm I will eagerly tune in and watch the Peanuts gang, as has been my tradition every year since I was a child.
For just one night I will be transported back to a time when the only thing I had to worry about was what the Great Pumpkin was going to bring me.
But by far the best part of It’s the Great Pumpkin is when Sally meets Linus in the pumpkin patch (notice how she’s all hearts), misses out on ‘tricks or treats’ (notice how she turns), and jacks him right there in said pumpkin patch.
Poor Sally was scorned early on. I wonder what she’s like today. What about Linus? Is he still waiting in the Pumpkin patch and does he still have that security blanket? And poor Charlie Brown. Is he the Bill Gates of the cartoon world? or dare I say, still trying to kick that blasted football. I betcha Lucy is a Tiger Mom, and has Pig Pen learned about soap and water? Did Peppermint Patty ever come out? and did Schroeder ever become a famous classical pianist or did he tap out before he hit puberty?
Don’t judge me. I know I’ve put way too much thought in trying to figure out the fates of my beloved Peanuts characters.
What’s your favorite holiday movie or T.V. show?
After hiking and white wate rafting and device detox this is what I come back to.
If you’ve been following the World Cup then you know what this refers to, if not Google Suarez Bites.
I haven’t done a top 10 anything in a while and was just recently inspired by reading another bloggers top 10.
So, here are a few things that get under my skin.
1. Flip Flops or any shoes with thongs
2. Folk that wear flip flops and it looks like their feet are about to chew through the thong and the rest of the flip flop
3. I am a self-professed shoe addict and I have more shoes than I will ever admit to having, but I hate that there aren’t enough super cute shoes for people with narrow feet. Listen up shoe desingers not everyone has a wide a hobbit foot. And not everyone that has a narrow foot is of geriatric age and/or needs a velcro closure.
4. Spam bloggers. You know who you are.
Update: Click HERE to view results
I was just having a discussion with a couple of co-workers and I being the troublemaker that I am said to my two male coworkers, “I don’t ever want to hear you say women gossip more.” Now, I knew that statement would start a lively discussion and I said it anyway. 😈 Ain’t I a stinker? Continue reading