6 things I wish I’d done differently in 2015
There are a lot of things over the course of my life I wish I had done differently. 2015 was a year of new beginnings and new experiences, and I really can’t find or think of 6 things I wish I’d done differently.
So, what I’ve decided to was to go back over my life and list some of biggest things I wish I’d done differently.
I wish I had. . .
- been more serious about college.
- taken that job with the FBI, but since I didn’t
- statyed at Navy Federal instead of chasing the money and going work at Northwest FCU. I still have nightmares about that place
- gone overseas to teach English as a second language
- tried harder to get my doctor to release me for study abroad in Mexico
- given myself permission to fail