I haven’t done a top 10 anything in a while and was just recently inspired by reading another bloggers top 10.
So, here are a few things that get under my skin.
1. Flip Flops or any shoes with thongs
2. Folk that wear flip flops and it looks like their feet are about to chew through the thong and the rest of the flip flop
3. I am a self-professed shoe addict and I have more shoes than I will ever admit to having, but I hate that there aren’t enough super cute shoes for people with narrow feet. Listen up shoe desingers not everyone has a wide a hobbit foot. And not everyone that has a narrow foot is of geriatric age and/or needs a velcro closure.
4. Spam bloggers. You know who you are.
5. People that try and talk over me because they don’t want to hear what I have to say. Alright then Eienstein, if you don’t want to listen — don’t. But when the shit hits the fan don’t say no one told you or tried to tell you.
6. People that think they’re better or smarter than you just because they have a really expensive degree. Means nothing because I know for a fact you couldn’t find your way out of a paper bag if it were left open.
7. People that try and walk and text at the same time only to stop right in the middle of sidewalk. Then they look around and wonder why there’s a pile of people cursing at them.
8. Ordering food and getting back to the office to find that some component is wrong (i.e. where the hell are my sweet potato fries)
9. That “homeless” guy that was recently spotted on his iPhone 5s and overheard telling the car dealer that he and his wife weren’t sure if they were going to buy the car. Really?
10. People that don’t vote and then complain.