This week hasn’t been the greatest for posting. Quite a stressful and hectic week, but it’s Friday and I’m hopeful that my weekend will restful. I hope that everyone else had a great week!
What is 20/20 Five? It’s a blog hop. You get to ask me questions, I answer them, and you join in the fun by answering them, too. Everyone is welcome! 20/20 Five is a chance for us to get to know each other as bloggers and keep building a fun blogging community. Share as much or as little as you want.
To answer the questions simply copy and paste them into your blog and then click the Inlinkz frog below the questions to link up. Don’t forget to hop over to your fellow bloggers and get to know them too.
Without further delay, here are this weeks questions. Look forward to reading your answers.
- What is/was your favorite subject in high school? Why?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your favorite desert?
- What music are you embarrassed that you listen to?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Here are my answers from last weeks 20/20 Five.
- How would you describe your hometown in 10 words or less?
Fun. Exciting. Boring at times. Steeped in history.
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
Going over my grandparents houses on Sunday after church and spending time with them and my cousins, aunts and uncles.
- Finish this sentence: I love it when _______________
“. . . a plan comes together”
- A friend asks you to recommend a travel destination. Where do you recommend and why?
Not to sound biased. But I would have to recommend Washington, DC. Because there is so much history here. I would also say forget the monuments and all the touristy things. Go off the beaten path. Go for a hike or go kayaking. Take in a show and I don’t mean the the Kennedy Center (again off the beaten path)
- Now on to an age old debate. Since it’s invention way back when, people have gotten irritated and even into arguments because it was on the wrong way. The question is: Toilet paper, over or under?
Under. Apparently I’m a Type B Personality whereas you that like it over are Type A. Now I will say that is poppycock. I am so not a Type B. I strong annoying Type A personality. If you’d like to read more click HERE.
Couple of things. (1) If you haven’t already answered the poll, Who Gossips More, please take a second to. I’m going to post the results tomorrow. (2) If you’d like to be a Guest Blogger, please let me know.