This week hasn’t been the greatest for posting. Quite a stressful and hectic week, but it’s Friday and I’m hopeful that my weekend will restful. I hope that everyone else had a great week!
Some of the questions for this week were brought about through an exchange of interview questions with Mara Eastern, a blogging buddy.
Also, this week I’m going to let you all answer the questions before I answer them. There’s a reason for this, which will be revealed.
What is 20/20 Five? It’s a blog hop. You get to ask me questions, I answer them, and you join in the fun by answering them, too. Everyone is welcome! 20/20 Five is a chance for us to get to know each other as bloggers and keep building a fun blogging community. Share as much or as little as you want.
To answer the questions simply copy and paste them into your blog and then click the Inlinkz frog below the questions to link up. Don’t forget to hop over to your fellow bloggers and get to know them too.
Without further delay, here are this weeks questions. Look forward to reading your answers.
- How would you describe your hometown in 10 words or less?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- Finish this sentence: I love it when _______________
- A friend asks you to recommend a travel destination. Where do you recommend and why?
- Now on to an age old debate. Since it’s invention way back when, people have gotten irritated and even into arguments because it was on the wrong way. The question is: Toilet paper, over or under?
Pingback: 20/20 Five Questions/Answers | Niki's Thoughts
Pingback: What does your toilet paper say about you? 20/20 Five Blog Hop | Writing Room 101