I’ll keep this post sticky through the weekend.
At the end of the Blogging A to Z Challenge there were over 2000 participants. I made my rounds to quite a few blogs and there are quite a few I really enjoyed. I have a relatively simple, but yet not so simple request.
I would appreciate it if you would tell me three things (please provide links):
- One of your favorite blog posts that you wrote
- One blog I should visit, other than yours
- One blog post I should read, other than yours (this doesn’t have to be from the blog I should visit)
Why am I asking this? You know there’s no way one could make it around to over 2000 blogs during the challenge and I’d like to see what else I missed.
I’ll compile a list, which will be under A to Z Challenge 2014. Thanks in advance. 🙂
I’m visiting from Mara Eastern’s Personal Blog (your new blogging buddy 😉 ) I didn’t do a sum up so I’ll participate in this one of yours. I like nice simple questions!
#1: As I look back I think A was a personal favorite:
http://firebonnet.com/2014/04/01/awakening-the-inner-biker-chick/ (but to be fair, my pets wrote 8 of the posts so you’d have to ask them which is their favorite)
#2: Zombie Flamingoes is a delightful blog. Her theme ended up being about her historical house and it’s never ending remodel. http://zombieflamingoes.wordpress.com/2014/04/
#3: Drew’s Lew’s Views wrote some funny and creative stories around the alphabet. This one is a good read: http://drewllew.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/z-is-for-zebra/
Thank you for this opportunity to say hello and sum up a bit. Nice to meet you!
Thanks FireBonnnet for stopping by and sharing. I’m still trying to narrow my favorites down. I’ll be checking them out too.
I wrote my reflections post today and mentioned your blog. I enjoyed coming. I am now doing a May Challenge
1. My personal favourite post: http://xsuzannex.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/promise-me-now-not-forever-atozchallenge/
2. You should definitely check out: http://kristenatunstall.com/blog/ (if you decide to check her out maybe you could let her know I brought you there? heh)
3. My favourite blog post: http://wordsfromsonobe.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/end-of-an-era/
Thanks Suzanne. They’re all really good and I’ll be checking you all out more.
1. One I posted this morning about reading: http://aguitarnamedharper.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/reading-in-order/
2. Dina’s City Wildlife Adventures – she posts AMAZING bird pictures! http://dinascitywildlife.com/
3. May Health & Fitness Challenge (of which I’m participating in.) http://atlantamomofthree.net/2014/05/01/may-health-fitness-challenge-kick-off/
– Maggie 🙂
Hi Maggie thanks for your suggestions. However, just one question were any of these part of the Blogging A to Z Challenge? I looked at them and it doesn’t appear that they were.
Whoops! I didn’t know they were supposed to be. I’m sorry 🙂