I’m a bit behind in my Blogging A to Z Challenge posts but I am determined to catch up. I was listening to the news this morning and they’re celebrating people that Pay it Forward. I’ve done about half of the things on the list and plan on doing the others too.
10 ways you can change someone’s life or brighten their day.
- Visit the elderly / Volunteer at a senior center
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter
- Donate your old clothing (your old is someone else’s new)
- Become a mentor / Tutor a child or teenager
- Send a care package to a soldier
- Donate toys
- Read to the elderly, the blind, or children
- Run an errand for someone who is homebound
- Give blankets, coats and/or shoes to the homeless
- Pay for the coffee of the person behind you
What was your last Act of Kindness? Do you have any Act of Kindness suggestions?
Love this list. I had a thing on my blog throughout the holidays about doing things like this…some kind gesture from Dec. 1-31. I love your attitude. I’m popping in from the a-z. Can’t believe April is coming to a close! I still have 400 more blogs to look at! HA! I connect with other blogger through facebook. come visit me, if you’d like: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventures-in-the-Ballpark-Marianne-Ball/394038163950377?ref=hl
Love #10! I’ll have to do that sometime soon. (I love all of them, but #10 stuck out as something I could actually do in the near future). 🙂
That’s my favorite. The look on their faces is great.
Very inspiring. Have you seen the movie “Pay It Forward”? It’ll rip out your heart strings.
Thanks Paul and no, I haven’t seen the movie. Maybe I’ll check it out this weekend.
I just randomly smile at people all the time. It’s cool. Everyone always smiles back.
There have been lots of studies done on people smiling and your right for whatever reason when someone smiles at you you can’t help but smile back. That’s a great way, I think to bring someone out of a mood.