I was originally going to post this on Friday on the Letter D day of the Blogging A-Z Challenge, but changed my mind because I wasn’t particularly comfortable with it. Then I thought buck up and grow a pair. Well, I can safely say I didn’t grow a pair, but obviously I have bucked up.
In June, God willing, I will be another year older and I’ve decided that this is as good a time as any to do a 30 Dates in 30 Days Challenge. It’s not a new concept and you’ve probably seen other bloggers do this. Well, I’m joining them. However, before I do I’m going to need your help.
I am actually going to entrust this date finding to you. That’s right, Y-O-U!. If you know of someone, please click on the Contact Me link and tell me a bit about him and provide his email address. Or your information, if it’s you.
Please, please, please let him know that I will email him to set up the date. I don’t want this to be a surprise and/or embarrassing for either one of us.
If you have any questions for me don’t hesitate to ask.
- I’m not entering into this expecting to find “the one”, but if it happens it happens and thank you in advance
- I will not ‘date’ men in relationships, married or otherwise
- He should be between the ages of 35 – 50
- The ‘date’ will take place in the DC Metro area
- Each ‘date’ agrees to have a summary of the date posted here. (I promise I’ll be fair and you can tell your side of, too)
- I reserve the right to change any of these at any time
The dating begins on June 1st.
The ‘dates’ don’t have to be anything fancy. They just have to be someplace where we can talk, laugh, joke, etc. (i.e. bowling, billiards, a walk on the National Mall, coffee, getting something to eat. You get the picture.)